Job Title: Talent Advisor Associate (US)
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: Experienced (Non-Manager) 2-5 years
Category: Human Resources – Recruitment
Job Type: Full-time
Parkar Consulting & Labs is a Management & Technology consulting firm. We help businesses transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating next-generation breakthrough technology solutions. We pride ourselves on superior service. That service comes from one place: our employees. Our goal is to attract, retain and engage the best talent in the industry which fuels our culture.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Talent Acquisition Specialist who will be responsible for the entire talent acquisition process, from attraction to hire.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with external hiring managers to fully understand recruiting specifications.
- Develop and post job ads, and maintain candidate database
- Review resumes and screen applications
- Lead interview process and conduct phone screens
- Proactively source for talent by networking, headhunting, searching and connecting with passive talent
- Develop and manage a network of recruiting and referral sources
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field, with minimum of 2 years recruiting and proactive sourcing experience
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Able to quickly develop strong, strategic and positive working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Experience in working on W2 requirement is preferred also well versed with C2C & 1099
- Skilled in MS Office, Dice, Monster, Career Builder, LinkedIn Recruiter, and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload and meet demanding deadlines