Educational Qualification: B.S. or higher in Computer Science, Engineering
Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Primarily focus on bi-directional integration tasks between clients product and ServiceNow.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and collaborates with other team members.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct manager. May interact with peers and/or other management
- Provide software configuration and customization including, but not limited to screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations
- Obtain and analyze business requirements and document technical solutions
- Develop, design and roll out new application modules, workflows and catalog requests
- Research new functionality and recommend solutions that deliver customer value
- Experienced in designing SN applications including business logic, user interface, and database logic.
- Experienced in automating an application using workflow, Document Feeds, email, Scheduled Script Executions, and Events.
Good to have:
- Understanding of Configuration Management as it relates to ITIL
- Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including customer requirement analysis and system design
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions.
- ITIL certification is a plus
- ServiceNow Implementer is a plus