Job Profile : UI Developer – React.js
Education Qualifications: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 – 7 years
Work on an Agile development team building a new UI for a successful and growing product.
Design, collaborate, write code, write automated tests, review other engineer’s code and participate in every part of the team process.
- Must have experience with client-side Java-scripts like React.js, Redux and Relay.
- Experience in using and integrating Restful APIs is a must.
- Experience in browser-side application architectures like Ember, Alt.js, Angular Polymer, etc. is desirable.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 is a plus.
- Experience in delivering products using Agile methodology is highly desirable.
- Experience with automated unit, integration and end-to-end testing is highly desirable.
- Experience in the area of network or systems management is a plus.
- Experience using or interacting with other backend languages (e.g. Python, Java, C++) is a plus.