Open Positions: 7
Education Qualifications: Any Graduate
Experience: 3 – 7 years
Work on an Agile development team building a new UI for a successful and growing product.
Design, collaborate, write code, write automated tests, review other engineer’s code and participate in every part of the team process.
- Experience in Server-side application architectures like Express.js, Meteor.Js, etc. is
- Experience in developing APIs (RESTful, GraphQL, etc.) is highly desirable.
- Experience in MySQL database is a plus.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience in delivering products using Agile methodology is highly desirable.
- Experience with automated unit, integration and end-to-end testing is highly desirable.
- Experience in the area of network or systems management is a plus.
- Experience using or interacting with other backend languages (e.g. Python, Java, C++) is a plus.