Education Qualifications: Any Graduate
Experience: 7 – 10 years
This C# Development Lead would be Building, maintaining the business critical applications developed using C#. Developing applications using C# on Windows environment with adequate knowledge of writing Windows Services, Libraries, and console applications.
- Experience in writing batch scripts and a basic knowledge of Jenkins for build automation a must.
- Strong experience in building new applications, maintaining and enhancing legacy applications.
- Good knowledge in troubleshooting several integrated modules.
- Have experience in windows batch scripting and/or Power Shell scripting
- Understanding of the Dev/Test and production environment.
- Should possess good communication skills and ability to demonstrate the work with cross-functional teams.