Educational Qualification: B.S. or higher in Computer Science, Engineering
Experience: Minimum 10 years
- Technically lead the team to deliver high-quality solutions for client requirements.
- Work with technical SPOCs across client teams and define requirements, roadmap, & work with the team to deliver them.
- Be the offshore SPOC for the teams, leading & championing all technology decisions, approaches, design & implementation with the team. Technically guide, mentor & lead the team
- Lead the team & drive all design & architecture discussions with the clients
- Responsible for designing, developing and implementing software solutions to address complex business issues
- Provide architectural blueprints and technical leadership to the teams
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
- Collaborate with peer organizations, quality assurance, and end users to produce cutting-edge software solutions
- Interpret business requirements to articulate the business that needs to be addressed
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in the development process.
- Participates in design and coding activities, and helps with requirements, analysis, and testing as needed
- Ensures product quality through effective monitoring of quality trends, test automation, defect tracking and root cause analysis.
- Assures that all production deliveries meet acceptance, operational, and quality criteri
- Should have logical and well-researched opinions on existing and new technologies, and relish the learnings and challenges of working on different platforms and products.
- Consult with other members of the extended architecture team to fit systems or infrastructure to architecture, and identify when it is necessary to modify the solution architecture to accommodate project needs and/or request an exception to architecture standards.
- Identify the organizational impact (for example, on skills, processes, structures or culture, technology trends) and financial impact of the proposed solution.
- Display a high degree of willingness and ability to understand a new business domain, a new product, the product’s business and technical underpinnings.
- Provide thought leadership and mentorship to a team of highly talented developers, designers, and testers, and drive product direction to meet market requirements.
- Drive wider site innovation and patent activities
- Review responses to RFPs and proposed solutions for feasibility of architectural requirements and compliance with client standards and policies.
- Should be hands-on technical architect
- Python, Java, Unix shell scripting, Linux System Administration, Automation, Cloud (Amazon AWS IAAS, Azure IAAS, IBM Softlayer/Bluemix IAAS, Jelastic PAAS, Chef, MongoDB, MySQL, Docker
- Very strong exposure to Cloud computing – strong experience in transitioning, deploying & maintaining cloud-based applications.
- Git, Jira, Jenkins, RESTful interface
- Jenkins & CI/CD Pipeline
- Experience in object-oriented and functional programming and design.
- Strong understanding of design patterns.
- Firm grasp of multi-threading, databases (relational or nonrelational), I/O and networking.
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in working on projects at scale across the technology stack from engineering to devOps.