Open Positions : 2
Education Qualifications : B.E/B.Tech in CS or IT
Experience: 10 -15 Years
- Analyze, design, develop and manage of the implementation of business offerings.
- Work collaboratively with customers, as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Partner with stakeholders to formulate and delivery exceptional business value through process change and software delivery
- Overall responsibility for meeting agreed-upon deliverables, timeframes and quality metrics for the project for scope of work
- Resolution of project issues and address project risks
- Focus on improving productivity of the team and ensuring timely delivery of the requirements
- Manage assigned efforts through the use of standard Agile project management tools, including project work plans, issue logs, budget tools and the reporting and facilitation of appropriate and effective meetings.
- Develop and documenting business requirements, offerings materials, process documentation and other related materials.
- Project Management/Change Management experience especially involving changes to business applications and technology.
- Proficient developing overall project plan that addresses all aspects of the project including organizational assessment, metrics development, knowledge management, and training.
- Significant experience and application of business performance management techniques, metrics, KPIs, balanced scorecards, enterprise risk management, etc.
- Mentor and evangelize Agile, Lean, and Continuous Development best practices. Agile Scrum experience is required
- Experience in systems analysis on development of new and replacement application projects
- Understanding of the issues businesses face and experience working with them to create robust, scalable, elegant, flexible and relevant software solutions that truly transform industries
- An understanding of traditional development approaches, and the ability to compare and contrast benefits of each
- Experience with Agile Delivery Methodology (Scrum and XP) and helping teams explore, adopt and optimize Agile-Lean processes, principles and practices
- Strong verbal and written skills, including the ability to develop and deliver presentations/ materials to various stake holders/audience.
- A disruptive attitude towards technology innovation
- Willingness to do what it takes to get the job done. So whether that means going back to the drawing board with a problem or simply taking on different roles and responsibilities for a time, you thrive at adapting to changing environments