Open Positions: 2
Location: JP Nagar, Bangalore
Education Qualifications: Engineering degree required. MBA preferred.
Experience: 10+ yrs
The Product Management Lead- Data and Analytics is part of the product engineering team, will bring product requirement information from Product Management team to develop and lead product functionality for our Team that is building the OneID product platform.
We are building out a sophisticated platform that processes petabytes of data in Hadoop, and offers real-time and batch solutions to customers. The platform will also provide self-serve features to customers. A key challenge for the person filling this role is to go beyond simply being a ¡§product¡¨ person and be someone able to work with engineers on building the self-serve & solutions platform that meets customer¡¦s existing and emerging use-cases, received from Product Management team.
This role will report to the Director of Data and Analytics.
- Develop product requirements and use cases for new products or features
- Convert the product priorities to user stories and epics in Jira and specify its completion criterion
- Coordinate with cross-functional engineering and data strategy resources to develop products.
- Coordinate Sprint completion/ acceptance activities including collaboration with QA on test cases
- Someone with both UI/ UX experience and technical, engineering skills
- 5 – 7 years of product management experience & additionally 4-5 years of experience in product development
- Experience working with end consumer products in digital advertisement/ campaign management/ data warehousing/ ETL processing
- Experience in UI/ UX aspects of the product.
- Passion for data-based products. Comfort discussing requirements for data production pipelines and processing/cleansing data.
- Ability to participate in and influence high-level technical discussions that impact business decisions.
- Flexible and resourceful, with a figure-it-out-and-get-it-done mentality; not afraid to make mistakes quickly and course-correct
- Strong experience in customer facing roles, including requirements capture, product assessment and planning, and ongoing customer feedback.
- Experience with the latest data and digital ecosystem related to marketing, advertising, security, internet of things and related domains is a plus
- Some experience in Hadoop & Spark as well as AWS will be a plus.