Open Positions: 2
Education Qualifications: B.E. or higher
Experience: 4-10 years
The Senior Hadoop/ Java Developer will design, program, and support complex data analytical products in DNS, IP Addressing, and Networking domain in a multi-Petabyte scale Hadoop cluster.
- Experience in performing Data Analysis and coming up with data processing algorithms, frameworks, and packages to produce desired Data Management Product.
- Background in dealing with Networking, DNS, & CDR data.
- Programming experience in Java and Python.
- Programming experience in Spark & Hive.
- Experience writing and optimizing applications in MapReduce.
- Managing Hortonworks Hadoop cluster (HDP 2.1, HDP 2.5) operations with or without Ambari.
- Experience setting up fine grained access control.
- Experience setting up optimum cluster configurations for MapReduce, Spark, Hive, Hbase, etc.
- Debugging knowledge of YARN. Hands-on with analyzing various Hadoop log files.
- Recommends best practices in compression, encoding, file formats, etc.
- Experience in Agile development environment
- Experience in Linux system administration.
- Experience in Hadoop Operations.