Open Positions: 2
Location: JP Nagar, Bangalore
Education Qualifications: B.Tech/B.E/MCA or equivalent with 2 – 4 years’ experience in testing an enterprise product
Experience: 7 + yrs
The Associate Software Engineer in Test is responsible for the final quality of the product. The role should have a good understanding of the technology stack and the product functionality, and should be able to setup a test framework and test cases to test the end-to-end functionality of the product. The product has multiple components spanning Java REST services, Angular JS-based UI and Spark jobs running on Hadoop Clusters. This role will report to the Quality Manager.
- Work closely with Quality Manager and Product team to understand requirements and come up with test cases
- Write automation framework and test cases for end-to-end testing of the product ¡V Java-based REST services, Angular JS based UI and Spark Jobs on Hadoop clusters
- Maintain high test coverage and integrate it into Jenkins-based CI setup.
- Update test execution status to all stakeholders
- Participate in design discussions and provide necessary review comments
- Ensure defect free product releases
- 2 – 4 years in experience in testing an enterprise product.
- Candidates with strong academic background and/or proven track record in creating world-leading QA infrastructure are preferred
- Strong programming skills in Java.
- Strong in shell scripting; knowledge in Python/Ruby would be an added advantage
- Experience with REST protocols and testing of REST services.
- Should have hands on experience in building test cases on Junit, Selenium, Jasmine and other tools.
- Well versed in MySQL/Oracle and SQL Query
- Hands on experience working in Unix/Linux environments
- Good in bug identification and doing root cause analysis
- Strong knowledge in Testing Process and Test Plan
- Hands on experience in cross browser testing.
- Should have worked or part of developing Automation framework.
- An effective communicator, able to clearly articulate; clear, succinct and persuasive at all levels
- Good written skills
- Experience with Hadoop platforms/ Spark/ Hive will be a definite advantage
- Prior experience in digital ad-tech platforms will be a plus.